Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Monopoly Masterpiece


Life seems so futile now that I've created my SketchUp masterwork and published it. *Sigh.*

This is my SIXTH entry into the Monopoly City Streets design contest. Check it out below, and be sure to rate the model if you like it! I included it in the 3D model collections: Models By ZoungyMy Monopoly Buildings


EDIT: Here is a link to another version of Penn Station that I have been modeling as seen in an earlier blog post. I used various online resources and also books such as Lorraine Diehl's The Late, Great Pennsylvania Station to better understand the building.

If you liked this model of an American classic you may also like this one. It's an old-style vaudeville theater and movie palace.

And if you like classic architecture photos, visit this great blog: www.shorpy.com (which has driven a lot of traffic my way, too. Thanks, Shorpy and Shorpy viewers for your enthusiasm!)