Friday, November 11, 2011

Chadwick Stokes


Here's a catchy tune and beautiful video for you to enjoy. The singer is Chadwick Stokes.


I've been trying to figure out how they did it-- computer graphics or actual paper cut outs? The rain appears to be Reynolds plastic wrap stretched between two rods.

I don't know if SketchUp was used (probably not) however I was thinking it could totally be do-able. Moving objects within scenes and re-positioning the camera-- and then compiling and animating it within Picasa. If I get ambitious maybe I'll make an alternate version of this video.

Any takers with lots of time on their hands? How would you remake this? I don't expect anyone to actually do it but if you dare-- submit and I'll post. Maybe try just a short part of it? Anyone crazy enough....? Maybe the Google SketchUp team can do this as their 20% project ;-)

EDIT: Here is a music video made entirely in SketchUp by "Torch."